Focus on decisions rooted in strategy and analysis, resulting in a smooth and successful transaction.
Transaction decisions must be rooted in strategy and analysis, but also require understanding of the objectives and tailoring the structure to satisfy those objectives. Smooth and successful transactions should not be disruptive, but should allow leaders to manage their organizations and focus on creating shareholder value.
Caliber’s expertise in valuation and operations helps us clearly identify the objectives and balance those with maximizing the value to ensure a smooth transaction.
Whether it’s buy-side or sell-side, our professionals have proven track records in the critical business areas required for a successful transaction – finance, marketing, pricing, operations, and manufacturing.
We have been involved in hundreds of mergers and acquisitions, not only in executing the transactions themselves, but guiding the ultimate success of the transaction through corporate strategy and strategic planning, integration planning and execution, and organizational change. Having delivered successful outcomes for a wide range of closely-held businesses, we are also uniquely positioned to help buyers and sellers alike maintain focus on the mutual best interests of the acquisition’s employees and the legacy of the acquired organization, which can be critical for long-term value.
We help buyers and sellers:
- Develop rational performance expectations
- Study and quantify the risks and benefits of key performance drivers
- Optimize the value and identify accretive value drivers
- Identify, screen and initiate discussions with qualified candidates
- Structure and negotiate the transaction
- Arrange acquisition financing
- Assist with due diligence and closing
- Create strategic rationale and pro formas for improved integration and growth
- Provide operational value enhancement post-close
These services allow for a clear picture of our client’s value proposition, supported by strategic rationale, the client’s objectives, and confirmed by due diligence. The result is a smooth and successful transaction, while keeping the acquisition’s accretive goals in mind.