Our extensive trial experience produces opinions that are not only sound, but clear and compelling to the court.
Caliber Advisors is a premier provider of expert testimony and analysis of valuation and other related economic issues that often arise in litigation matters. Our extensive trial experience produces opinions that are not only sound, but clear and compelling to the court.
The consultants at Caliber Advisors combine project experience across dozens of industries with broad functional expertise to answer the most difficult questions surrounding complex litigation issues. From the moment we are engaged, Caliber Advisors will spotlight key issues and deliver clarity and focus to the process.
Our industry knowledge and expertise in economics, finance, accounting and transactions make us uniquely qualified to understand and convey the value of equity and debt instruments. We understand that the keys to successful expert testimony are depth, clarity, communication and demeanor – which is why we have been retained by a wide range of agencies, public and private businesses representing diverse industries of national and world wide economies.
We assist our clients with a wide range of litigation needs, including:
- pre-complaint analysis
- discovery and document review
- preparation of expert reports and rebuttal reports n assistance with settlement negotiations
- deposition testimony
- trial testimony
We have been retained by a wide range of agencies as well as public and private businesses representing diverse industries of national and world wide economies, including:
- Taxpayers being challenged by the Internal Revenue Service with regard to gift, estate, or transfer pricing issues.
- Federal agencies (the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Justice) to testify as an expert witness.
- Prominent law firms to represent their clients in complex litigation matters.
- Institutional investors who want an independent evaluation of potential securities fraud claims.
- Board of Directors who wants an independent evaluation of their litigation exposure from securities suits.
- Minority owners of businesses facing shareholder oppression issues.
- World-class academic institutions and non-profits to assist in pricing and analyzing technology transfers.
- Board of Directors of commercial enterprises from a range of industries to evaluate the value of a company’s assets or to protect them from future litigation by providing fairness or solvency opinions.